- To be the leader and front-runner in designing and developing various prevention programmes relating to communicable diseases and substances abuse
- Be involved in planning, development and evaluation of Programmes and Campaigns
- To develop outreach programmes that target risk groups and promote protective behaviours
- Assist in preventive measures for General population to promote awareness
- To develop programmes to promote socially responsible behaviours for Singaporean populations in the areas of social hygiene and prevention of antibiotic resistance
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners in the private, public and people sectors to plan and coordinate programmes for specific target populations
- To develop programmes to reduce the prevalence of smoking in Singapore
- Develop & implement smoking cessation programmes for relevant target groups in various settings
- Foster partnerships with government and non-government organisations as well as the private sector, to plan and coordinate programmes for specific target populations.
- Leading the Division in the corporate planning such as the annual workplan and budget.
- Oversee research projects and studies, where needed, in collaboration with researchers from various organisations
- Min 10 years of experiences in mid-senior management level
- Relevant experiences in Public Policy, Public Health, Promotion of Health
- Strong in analytical and stakeholders management skills, managing projects related to conceptualising and planning programmes
- Proven track records in developing and managing projects and campaigns at a national level;
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977