- Review and approve design philosophy, provide technical deliverable in the projects in according to the plan, rules and regulations and project specifications.
- Design Engineering Activities
- Participate in the pre-sales, quote hearing, project kick off, concept and design reviews and other project meetings as required.
- Prepare design calculation/ Bill of material/ drawings and technical manuals on the assigned jobs.
- Participate in Crane/ Structure complete design and inter-discipline reviews.
- Participate in meetings, reviews progress and addresses interface issues.
- Support sales and tendering works in the pre-sales process.
- Recommend and initiate corrective actions to meet the project plan.
- Ensure all the documentations are in compliance to the IMS Requirements
- MSc or Higher Degree in Marine/ Offshore Mechanical/ Structural Engineering
- Minimum 6 years of experience in design marine & offshore Crane product and Steel structures
- Familiar to the major Class Rules such as ABS, BC DNVGL & Lloyds etc/ International Standards for crane and steel structure design.
- Good knowledge/ skills in the design tools / software such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Ansys (FEA) etc.
- Good competence on crane, material handling, platform steel structure design and analysis (FEA).
- Familiar on 3D modelling via Inventor/Vault.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915