- Conceptualize, develop, and execute copywriting of online content, marketing collaterals, blogs, and SEO articles.
- Optimize online advertisements to drive consumer engagements & conversions.
- Identify and plan keywords for SEO/SEM campaigns and Google Display Network ads.
- Work closely with content creators, communities, and form partnerships to expand existing database.
- Manage and maintain company's website and social media platforms.
- Leverage on social media tools to publish digital content, monitor conversations, promote engagement, and reply to inbox messages.
- Prepare monthly report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and review against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing (digital content creation and social community management).
- Prior experience within the Automotive industry will be advantageous.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of SEM, SEO, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram & Tik Tok), CRM and email marketing best practices.
- Possess understanding of performance marketing funnel, A/B testing and direct-to- consumer customer acquisition.
- Possess excellent communication skills and attention detail to manage all creatives, deliver compelling and clear strategies and present insights.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080