- Capital Equipment Requests, Capabilities Studies, Plant Layouts, Tool Design, and Standard Work.
- This role requires you to manage Factory expansion, and Shopfloor improvement projects, such as: Process rationalization, Waste elimination, Shopfloor scheduling to meet the planned throughput.
- Update Technical standard such as: material consumptions, equipment - Unit per Hour (UPH) by process, equipment efficiency lost (component breakdown), headcount manning ratio on shop-floor staff.
- Understand space requirements and optimization for capital equipment purchases and define Product and Line Layout support.
- Execute tools movements across Fabs.
- Drive Continuous improvement projects, setup Business Continuity Management and Risk assessment.
- Manage capital budget to reflect necessary equipment requirement for capacity mix and new technology introduction.
- Cost management (forecast/ tracking/ improvement/ modeling/ analysis/ benchmarking).
- Establish standard costing methodologies and assist plant in cost reduction computation methodology.
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering. Other Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering) good to apply.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Access, VBA, SQL, Oracle, Cognos, AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge in manufacturing and logistics process, systems, and product costing in manufacturing industry.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple engineering disciplines within Semiconductor Manufacturing and across organizational boundaries.
- Proficiency in data management techniques.
- Coach, mentor and train engineers within the Industrial Engineering team
- Lead people productivity and automation initiatives. Drive Headcount modelling projects.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896