· Establish and maintain Reference Architectures: Digital, Cloud Native Architecture Patterns - Microservices and APIs, Containers etc.
· Establish Technology standards, design patterns, languages and frameworks
· Work with the C2E / CBG platforms to participate in "Solutioning" of projects that involve changes to Digital and non-Digital applications
· Work with the Squad Leads in the Build squads to support solutioning, review and validate the IT product design
· Work with the Data and Analytics platform architects to design real-time data and analytics solutions for various use cases
· Represent the architecture team in the EA Governance meetings (along with the platform architects) for cases, which require approval form Group EA team
· Work closely with the technology platform teams to solution and design applications on both private and public clouds (PCF, OpenShift and AWS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 4-5 years related experience on Enterprise Cloud Architecture
- Skills Required: Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF or equivalent), Application Architecture, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Spring Framework, Security protocols - OAuth 2.0, OIDC etc.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697