Senior ER Safety Advisor (6 day/Petrochemical/ JI/ 2 Year)
- 6 -days a week (working Sundays may be needed), up to 6 days a week if on night shift
- Working public holidays may be needed,
- Night shift or extended hours may be required to provide the necessary coverage
- 10-hour days as a base (cover site as needed, hours may be extended)
- Basic start time 0730, end time 1830hrs (note: start time and end time may vary as required for site coverage), night shift will specify start and finish times.
- The incumbent will be an Emergency Response Team Responder (ERT), a member of the Project's ERT. He / She will support all emergency / medical response to the project execution activities.
- Conducts inspection of construction field activities primarily in support of rescue planning for Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry.
- Prepares pre-rescue plans in conjunction with Contractor's work activities for technical rescue requirements
- Serves as a member of the project's Field Safety Team (SAFE Team).
- Primarily conducts field observations and worker interventions with at-risk behaviors/conditions. Utilizes checklist process to assess, evaluate and make improvements focused on critical/high risk activities.
- Coaches and mentors workers and supervisors in the field on safe work practices.
- Documents field findings, assesses risk levels and provides input to field SSH&E stewardship reports.
- Provides safety / health support to the site leadership team and the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) ) Contractor's organization. In some cases, responsibilities may extend to other Safety, Security, Health, and Environmental (SSHE) issues, status, and metrics.
- At least 10 years of demonstrated capabilities in delivering excellence in project SSHE.
- Must have prior work experience in construction safety-related positions (preferably in oil & gas industry) as no training will be provided.
- Prior experience in Emergency Response Team Responder (ERT)
- Must be fit for duty for a construction field environment (eg. uneven, unpaved walking surfaces, large structures that are accessible only via ladders or stairs, standing for extended time periods, climbing, bending, walking, reaching, and other physical demands)
- Ability to work in harsh environments (eg temperature and/or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities
- In depth knowledge of security processes and procedures
- Proficient in use of computers and programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel / live away from home for extended time periods
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Preferably a Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
Please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259