- A business support role to define/validate/expand/streamline the Operation Support transactions to improve overall OS guidelines, processes and customer experience, and increase productivity.
- Provide good customer service to policyholders, financial advisors/consultants on Operation Support matters and ensure customer satisfaction in the services provided.
- Handles the operations and administrative duties of the department, including Operation Support transactions and processing.
- Any other related customer service-related activities and projects to support distribution channels, customers and marketing campaigns.
- Work as a team and provide support/back up for each other within the team.
- Participate in project deliverables, provide system requirements, and perform end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Recognized degree/diploma in business or related field
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Life Operations.
- Experience handling GIRO processing
- Familiar with life insurance processes and possess experience in the related servicing support.
- Good interpersonal and customer servicing skills
- Good written and oral skills
Interested applicants do send in your resume to email@example.com alternatively, you may click the APPLY button below.
Ariella Peh 02C3423|R22107285
Peh Li Min, Ariella EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107285