To oversee the regulatory approval and product registration for medical devices and cosmetics for local and regional offices with the support of local counterparts.
- Advise the local business divisions on regulatory and guideline requirements pertaining to their respective products.
- Provide new product registration and license renewal progress updates on regular basis.
- Provide guidance and direction to relevant parties on local regulatory requirements for product label change, manufacturing change, facility change, product line extension, shelf life and changes to technical specification of devices.
- Maintain and update the business agreements with overseas partners.
- Support and maintain compliance to the quality standards and certifications of the local office.
- Degree in Life Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience in regulatory work.
- Prior experience within the Medical Devices/Cosmetics/Pharmaceutical industries will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080