- Develop and drive the organization's strategic, corporate, marketing and digital communications programmes to deliver key messages through both mainstream and online channels.
- Develop media materials, speeches, marketing and online collaterals, publications, videos and other promotional materials for various departments.
- Support the communications objectives of the organization, related organisations and ecosystem of partners.
- Be the custodian of the organization's branding by maintaining brand integrity across all communications and marketing initiatives.
- Degree in Business/Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Communications/Branding.
- Prior experience within the public sector will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080