- Identifies complex level supply chain anomalies and leads the process-oriented tasks to resolve the issues.
- Provides troubleshooting and problem-solving support for basic to complex supply chain and finance transaction-related problems.
- Continuously investigate current processes and identify ways to keep costs low.
- Assist in sourcing new quotations and negotiate with components suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics service providers.
- Ensure accurate and timely issuance of Purchase Orders as per ordering lead-time.
- Work with the operations leadership team on process improvements.
- Consult and collaborate with the management team to determine the needs that will drive performance.
- Prepare and analyses internal and external quality reports for management review.
- Keeping track of total device cost which includes, ECO change cost, components, freight & custom duty and warehouse handling.
- Analyse the overall warehousing, distribution & logistic support cost.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain / Operations.
- Prior experience in demand and supply planning, purchasing, materials management or logistics management will be advantageous.
- Analytical minded and meticulous with good time management.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080