Job Responsibilities and Main Job Scope:
1. Responsible for reviewing the business contracts of overseas related entities, and reviewing various payment and employee expense reimbursement OA documents initiated by the business side.
2. Submit the received bank checks to the bank for cashing, and assist in handling related business with local banks, establishment of store cashier capacity and store cash draw/supervision, etc.
3. Responsible for the accounting of overseas related entities (account processing of the JDE system), and the closing procedures at the end of the month (including the calculation and write-off of expenses, bill verification, etc.).
4. Coordinate the month-end inventory check of local stores (including irregular supervision) and ensure the accuracy of cost carry-forward, as well as organize the annual fixed asset inventory of local companies.
5. Regularly conduct account balance analysis (B/S reconciliation), initiate internal trade settlement, and regularly clean up non-trade transactions.
6. Responsible for the annual statutory audit of local companies and special audits of store turnover (including providing monthly turnover statements to store owners to support the calculation of commission rent, etc.).
7. Responsible for the tax declaration of local companies (quarterly GST declaration, and annual corporate income tax declaration with Tax Agent), and cooperate with the headquarters tax team to design and implement tax planning plans.
8. In accordance with the requirements of the group's budget work, assist the local business management to prepare the annual budget (provide budget preparation templates and guidelines, collect and summarize budget data, follow up on budget approval and feedback, etc.).
9. Provide monthly budget variance analysis reports to business management, and provide relevant business analysis support for daily business operation management (including participation in weekly and monthly business meetings, etc.).
10. Support local product pricing procedures (unit product cost, confirmation of GTS tax rate and calculation of target gross profit rate, etc.), and issue invoices to customers for local group meals and 2B business.
11. Support and participate in local procurement business, participate in price negotiation with suppliers and follow up the warehousing procedures of qualified suppliers, and reconcile accounts with suppliers and arrange settlement and payment;
12. Local financial file management - sort out accounting vouchers, local business contracts and other materials on a monthly basis, and keep them locally;
13. Support the processing of relevant local business matters, such as member system communication, calculation of the amount of the food delivery platform, and docking with the secretary company to handle changes in company registration information, etc.
14. Applicants must be fluent in Mandarin (spoken and written) to communicate with the staff in the client's headquarters based in China. The communication channels will include responding to phone calls, replying to official letters, or via emails to be written in Mandarin, as it is their mother tongue language in China
Qualifications and required work experience:
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in accounting or financial management; more than 5 years of accounting/financial experience, CPA qualification is preferred.
2. Familiar with the local fiscal and taxation management system in Singapore; experience in comprehensive financial management in the chain operation industry is preferred.
3. Understand or be familiar with the Oracle-JDE system and be proficient in the use of Word/Excel/PowerPoint and other office software.
4. Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, planning and execution skills, organization and coordination skills, logical analysis skills, etc.
5.Proficiency (Spoken and Written) in Chinese (GCE O Level-B3 or 4) to communicate directly with counterparts from Headquarter Office in China.
6. Honest and trustworthy, with good self-discipline and self-motivation.
Thank you for your interest!
We respect your privacy, and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position do get in touch with us at email@example.com
Or WhatsApp to Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134) @ 96476119.
Snow Hnin Witt Yee
Personnel Registration No. R1983134
EA License No: 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134