- Job Description
The incumbent primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day accountings functions which include preparation of full set of accounts, liaison with auditors, preparation of monthly reports, annual budget and other financial reports and analysis.
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly closing procedures and GST reporting.
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecast and budgets reports for review and approval (prepare presentation materials if required)
- Provide analytical review of monthly financial performance, highlighting key variances and investigate exceptions.
- Track operating expenses / capital expenditure utilization, engage parties concerned and highlight area of improvements as appropriate.
- Ad-hoc projects and other job duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or ACCA (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar role and with supervisory experience.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Additional Information
- Coverage for current incumbent who will be on medical leave.
- Target start date as soon as possible.
- Must Have Factor
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087