* Oversee the financial management and reporting activities of the company
* Develop, streamline and enhance financial management and reporting processes
* Responsible for management reporting
* Manage and oversee the budgeting and forecasting process including effective planning, guidelines and assumptions
* Timely and accurate preparation of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements and reports in accordance with the regulated guidelines
* Review and finalize month-end closing activities
* Review and approve closing and reconciliation processes
* Provide financial insights and provide advice to Senior Management
* Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
* Review current internal control and process improvements
* Ensure financial and business-related legislative compliance are met
* Drive digitalization of Finance processes
* Attend to vendor queries on invoices when required
* Key liaison person for Corporate Office queries
* Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or equivalent.
* Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a digitalized accounting environment.
* Experienced in ERP systems and other evolving digital processing systems.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080