Key Accountabilities or Activities
Group Corporate Finance function is the high performing function within the organisation, the work is cutting across various sectors and entities to perform the function covering Equity Capital Markets (ECM), International Banking Market, International Ratings, Debt Capital Market (public and private) and select M&A transaction.
- Participates in the development and fulfilment of various portfolio companies' Capital Management Plans and associated Programs and participate in various Fund Raising programs (includes classical and innovative structure solutions)
- Work closely with Group Corporate Finance team and respective business team to support and lead the aspects of capital management programs through international banking market or through public and private debt capital markets.
- Undertake the responsibility of financial model to be appraised by various stakeholders (incl. investors, lenders, rating agencies etc) as per the overall strategy formulation.
- Participate in the various Due Diligence requirement, Reports preparation and documentation negotiation and finalisation.
- Participate in overall treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding requirements and devising capital structure programs.
- Undertake Governance aspect of the Capital Management by streamlining compliance protocols across participating business verticals to increase financial transparency in management reporting and performance providing Assurance on various related matters.
- Conduct in-depth research and financial analysis, market intelligence on companies/ industries/markets
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; present them to the businesses and investor/lender community across business units.
- To understand the international rating philosophy of various portfolio companies, and to support and ultimately undertake the function for specified entities.
- Undertake the Due diligence aspects of the transaction and work on the various report finalization (including working with independent agencies) for identification of risk and mitigation measures.
- As part of Group Corporate Finance team, participate in select M&A deals, including undertaking due diligence and achieving the funding requirements of the transaction (incl leverage financing requirements)
- Assist in preparing pitch books, presentations, research, valuation models, trading comparables etc
- Evolve into analysis of the sector and the companies in which various portfolio companies look to expand its footprints and to prepare comprehensive valuation analyses, including benchmarks and comparative analysis.
External Financial Relations
- As a market facing role, interact with various market participants.
- Participate in banking and investment banking relationships function as per the overall Group Corp Finance mandate.
- Serve as company's representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Develop own business network with a view to increasing origination capabilities over the medium to long term with the focus on building trust and relationship.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Accounting, business, management, or finance
- CFA / CPA / MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required
- Strong knowledge of Financing, balance sheet analysis, business/sector orientation, strategic planning.
- Proficient in MS Office suit (Financial Modelling, Presentation skills is must)
- Familiar with Bloomberg and similar platform shall be plus
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on different assignments/ projects
- Skill set : Analytical, Organisation, Presentation, Financial Analysis with Analytical mindset
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903