- Lead the preparation of financial closing processes, ensure reliable, accurate and timely reporting of financial accounts closing.
- Review and manage tax-related documentation and work of the department
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and consultants for the preparation of statutory reports and submission
- Ensure statutory, regulatory and tax compliance
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Management on financial analysis of financial performance
- Manage organization management reporting and budgeting functions.
- Deliver effective business partnering with internal business units on financial accounting, contract and vendor management matters
- Focus on continuous processes improvement to achieve optimum efficiency and standardization of corporate functions.
- Drive new systems or process implementations, ensure proper documentation of processes and procedures
- Identify opportunities and gaps to improve cost efficiency and cost reduction.
- Participate in development and implementation of corporate compliance policies and manuals
- Drive compliance monitoring and review of internal compliance program
- Establish and maintain adequate internal control measures, policies and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent with
- 10 years of commercial/ relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing
- Prior working experience in audit or public accounting
- Competent with finance modelling skills with analytical abilities.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277