- Supports the Finance Manager/Director in analysis of forecast, budget, actuals and other specific business dynamics in Asia Pacific region.
- Works with Shared Service team to support month-end closing.
- Challenges the country management on their financial performance to find out the risks and opportunities.
- Supports team members in the preparation of Business Reviews, such as country review, budget reviews, planning conferences.
- Manages cost centers spending within budget and perform variance analysis.
- Manages Asia Pacific Operating Expenditure and perform variance analysis.
- Provides technical support and advice to local site management on financial matters.
- Initiates and leads continuous improvement for efficiently reporting purpose.
- Supports the ad hoc business
- Duties may also include report designing, system environment maintenance and support in administrative processes
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with at least 3 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of ERP -JDE/ Oracle And Hyperion would be great !
- Analytical and good interpersonal skills
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience
All the best in your job search !
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977