For our Singapore Research & Development Center housing the global printer development team, we are seeking a Senior/Firmware Engineer.
We need an addition to our capable team of firmware engineers - together we manage a complete platform as well as our collaboration partners and lead the technical revolution in our industry by developing and successfully deploying exciting features and new technology enablers for our customers.
By joining our team, you will contribute and grow with us. Based on your profile, you will develop your proficiency in various parts of our daily development and technical lead activities including printer languages, application features, communication protocol stacks, real-time drivers, architecture design and technical project management.
- Design and development of firmware platform and software for Thermal Barcode Printers
- Responsible for detailed design of software components, with the ability to derive optimal design proposals and conduct implementation
- Responsible for design documentation which includes feasibility reports, project schedules and scoping, product requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, development test reports, engineering change notices etc
- Responsible for performing validation on new design
- Responsible for tracking and execution of individual or smaller team project assignments
- You will work closely with other functions in the organization such as system test, program management, marketing, electrical and quality teams
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in programming skills using C/C++
- Experience in the following areas would be an advantage, - Linux development environment - Communication protocol stacks, such as 802.11, Bluetooth, USB - Real-time embedded systems - Digital Image processing/Stepper motor control and sensor
- Algorithm design and analysis
- Artificial intelligence/Machine learning - Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM project team
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- A good team player, confident with project work, assertive and analytical, with drive and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824