- Provide financial and operational support to APOC APAC business.
- Involve in working with CFS for month end closing activities and processes including sales reconcile/sales incentive accrual/sales rebate accrual/F&D accrual, etc.
- Prepare weekly sales reports (rolling months) / analysis for APAC.
- Prepare monthly T&E report per requested country in APAC.
- Prepare APAC IMS/inventory report and TMS/IMS/DOH analysis.
- Assist the preparation of LBE quarterly forecasting process ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of supporting schedules and analysis.
- Assist with loading of LBE within our Financial and Sales Reporting tools ensuring both reconcile.
- Prepare financial scenario / business analysis at request for management.
- Preparation of Monthly Report to by counties and regions level, which includes causal analysis of monthly results as compared to Plan, Forecast and Prior Year.
- Preparation for monthly SG&A/P&L/Sales reporting in detail level.
- Prepare and assist with Ad-Hoc analysis per requests or presentations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to set up business process
Job Requirement:Minimum 5 years of relevant Finance BP experience in MNC environment (healthcare industry experience)
- Business mindset, teamwork and analytical skills.
- Excellent MS Office, ERP and Database skills
- Optional experience with PowerBI for dashboard creation and reporting
- Salary - Open for negotiation
- Contract duration: 2-3 years
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796