- Assist in preparation and handle Corporate and Management reporting and month-end closing at ASEAN and SG levels.
- Prepare relevant Controlling Reports and Dashboards for ASEAN & SG, including but not limited to profitability by channels, sales reporting, monthly business review, etc., to track performance.
- Assist and support ASEAN & SG annual budgeting and regular forecasting processes, consolidation, and reporting
- Analyze, review and understand the variances Actual vs Budget/Forecast, and highlight and provide insights to anomalies timely to facilitate decision-making for business needs
- Support and work with ASEAN and Regional Controllers and business partners with various functions across the organization on ASEAN & SG Controlling topics
- Provide financial analysis and controlling support projects when required
- Degree in Accountancy, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical ability, problem-solving and decision-making skills, with commercial and business acumen
- Meticulous, hands-on, willing to deal with details
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917