- Partnering with business leaders to research, design, and implement FPGA solutions.
- Developing and implementing hardware and firmware tests.
- Designing digital signal processing systems with FPGAs.
- Defining test procedures, troubleshooting, and doing repairs.
- Analysing the costs and risks of system development activities.
- Ensuring systems are reliable, efficient, and compatible.
- Degree/Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) designs
- Understanding of software, technology and hardware development
- Experience in building DSP blocks with HDL
- Able to work with embedded systems (ARM)
- Able to read a schematic, and capture timing requirements
- Able to work with a soft-core processor and create a micro-code state machine.
- Experience in Cryptography would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915