- This is an onshore role, to join a product team in building up a Funding and Liquidity Management application using OpenFin's platform APIs with execution and analytics capabilities.
- The candidate's main expertise is to be on OpenFin (built on top of ReactJS), and his/her duty is to design, develop and maintain the frontend UI and manage the interactions with the platform APIs for the product.
- Build an application using OpenFin's platform APIs with execution and analytics capabilities
- Experience in building SinglePage Applications
- Web API with .NET Core 3.x experience
- Experience in Container technologies e.g. Kubenetes, OpenShift
- Experience in AWS S3 bucket, Elasticache Redis, Simple Queue Service
- Experience in Automated testing frameworks and Test Driven Development
- At least 3 years of related experience and a Degree in IT and other related discipline.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1331697