- Taking the ownership of design and development of various Treasury & Markets Operations Platform applications.
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time & in budget
- Participate in solutioning & architecture discussion and be able to present cost-vs-benefit analysis to peers & management alike.
- Mentor Junior members of the team
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related discipline
- Excellent communication skills - Able to explain complex technical concepts to end-users.
- Proven working experience in delivering performant, reliable, secure & maintainable web applications using the following
- Any either Java or Kotlin (We do not use scala).
- Used known frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate.
- RDBMS (MariaDB or MySQL)
- Messaging (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Excellent understanding of microservice architectures, its benefits, and its downsides.
- Excellent understanding of REST paradigm, WebSocket's
- Excellent understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Excellent analysis & problem-solving techniques
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and have applied them to real-world projects.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109