- Repair and troubleshoot on the major equipment like HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning related), BMS, Clean room facilities (Grade D).
- Maintain the proper records of work for data analysis, mark-up of drawings for modifications and its as-built status.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the working environments.
- Provide investigation (IRS/QAR), lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives in HVAC, BMS and Clean room facilities.
- Ensure the effectively execution of the HVAC, BMS and clean room facilities related service contracts by contractors and vendors and execute the maintenance management program.
- Support on the new project development and execute the field work on minor upgrading projects.
- Ensure the compliance with the rules & regulations, Safety Workplace Safety and Health Acts, quality, and cGMP requirement.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Relevant Engineering qualifications.
- 8 - 10 years of working experience related to the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical in the Cleanroom facilities.
- Possess good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good in verbal and written communication skills and customer focus.
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327