The Snr Infra/Platform engineer will be required to install, configure, and setup of Servers (Linux and Windows). To assist Solution Architect in implementing the solution proposed and to lead project engineers to complete assignment and implementation for the project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review customer server setup, identify flaws, and propose enhancements.
- Provide performance statistics during troubleshooting.
- Keep track of outstanding tasks and follow up.
- Maximize automation (via shell scripting) to increase productivity.
- Will assist solution architect providing innovative design, solutioning leveraging on Bare metal Servers, Virtual Servers, Red Hat OpenShift , Kubernetes , Satellite and serverless computing associates cloud services.
- Constantly update documentation as necessary to reflect system setup and environment.
- To handle escalation seamlessly to avoid any gaps that may arise to meet or exceed SLA.
- To utilise ITSM process and tool support.
- Rostered to handle incidents, planned or ad-hoc activities after office hours (Rotation).
- To help perform daily health check, monitoring of servers and reporting (When project goes live).
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 Years working experience in Linux and Windows system
- Knowledge or work in environment using Azure or AWS
- Excellent implementation and administrative skillsets for Linux system especially RedHat
- Good knowledge of open source cloud Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a Service (PaaS and IaaS) , solutions like Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and related technologies like Docker containers and Kubernetes container orchestration
- Prior experience providing enterprise-wide support, including OpenShift, private/public cloud and on-premises and systems support
- Possess analytical mindset
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
- Possessed initiative that would improve productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of Administrative/implementation of Linux and Windows system. Knowledge of implementing / managing Kubernetes, Dockers, Ansible, etc. Have work, implement server in Azure or AWS environment.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547