- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ Year of experience in iOS application development
- Solid experience in Swift/Objective-C, with experience in hybrid framework is a plus
- Knowledge in UI/UX design, information security, CI/CD pipeline, RESTful API and Git
- Proficient programming skills, good object-oriented programming concepts
- Depth or good understanding in Architecture
- Good understanding and have an experience in Optimization and performance
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Good understanding of mobile and user experience
- Can lead a team, collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new feature
- Able to work with high-paced and multi-tasking team
- Creative, independent, and good problem-solving skill
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571