- Responsible to ensure all the applications systems remain in good working order.
- Responsible to diligently perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected.
- Conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrator (DBA) and outsourced vendors.
- Responsible to interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Report to the Project Manager on the the tracking and management of the project timelines and resources.
- Committed to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
- To understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the IT or Infocomm industry, with exposure to end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC), system analysis and design, full stack development, and operational support and maintenance.
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including web services integration using SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Prior experience in implementing solutions using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in cloud-based such as Azure, Google Cloud implementations, AWS Cloud will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080