- Location: Ang Mo Kio
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience
- Build and maintain the hardware and software components of the company's IT network to enable server uptime of 95% and above
- Support the IT infrastructure with focus on Data Centre environment, telecommunication and data communication links, network routing and switching, firewall and security, SAN storage, server virtualization and OS maintenance, database management, end point protections
- Have knowledge to maintain M365 services, Azure AD and PowerApps
- Provide the technological foundation for organization's day-to-day operations (involves both hardware and software setup)
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience in IT operation environment (corporate)
- Technical knowledge - routers, servers, PCs, printers, and other equipment, knows how to manage LANs and wired/wireless networks to connect these devices:
- Setup/configure of Microsoft client/server software such as MS Server
- Virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Network equipment (Network switches and routers)
- Security applications (firewall, email gateways, etc)
- Backup applications (arcServe, Veeam and Acronis)
- Infrastructure applications (SAN/NAS storage, UPS, etc)
- Proficient in Cloud technologies such as O365, Azure, Cloud Networking, Backup, Cloud Security and Management, etc.
- Technology background and skills in networking (CCNA); virtualization; backup and recovery will be a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior IT Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345