- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience
- Proficient in Spring, Hibernate, REST API
- Must demonstrate excellent familiarity of design patterns.
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
- Experience leading a team of 4 to 6 team members
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547