Senior Manager, Facilities Management
Responsible and accountable for overall quality of delivery of Facilities Management (FM) services to the client including financial, resource and performance management and reporting. This role reports to the Division Head of Healthcare & Industrial.
- Pivotal in developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with the clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and management guidance to FM Managers and FM team staff under management.
- Lead and organize the facilities managers and support functions to deliver a seamless service, which is on time, to budget and to agreed quality/service levels.
- Provide leadership in delivering customer's strategic goals in facilities management, innovations, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Lead, manage, organize and implement effective change management processes. Ability to identify new opportunities and value add to our clients with proposals to increase productivity, lower operating expenses and safety enhancement for the client.
- Monitor, review and improve process performances for FM services for client's property on a regular basis. Ensure corrective preventive measures are instituted for continual improvement of the processes.
- Ensure maintenance services' qualities are consistent and of high standards. Establish clear and effective operational procedures.
- Lead QEHS policy and ensure that site staff understands and adhere to all aspects of the policy
- Comply with company regulations and work practices. Take steps to ensure all the activities meet legal and statutory requirement.
- Monitor / review operational costs. Responsible for the financial performance of the business.
- A recognized Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as an account holder in managing a large-scale facility or multiple facilities.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Self-motivated and passionate with strong analytical skills to work in a dynamic environment.
- Responsible and diligent, competent and capable of navigating difficult situations.
- Positive work ethic and display conviction.
- Strong commitment skills for managing team, vendors and clients.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726