The person is responsible in leading and championing the Global Spare parts and service business in delivering a consistent, high quality and profitable customer service to the internal and external customers globally.
- Responsible for leading and directing strategic planning for spare parts business
- Responsible for leading and directing operational business operations of his/her organization in an effective and efficient way.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork to ensure world class customer service and that set business targets are met.
- Working across function in managing service product portfolio and ensuring spare part coverage for equipment offering
- Create, manage and achieve the overall spare parts and services sales budget together with regions
- Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations as well as internal policies.
Supply Chain & pricing Management:
- Continuous improvements in purchasing, logistics, inventory management and pricing
- Spearheading and drive both daily operations and strategies within Supply Chain Management, Order Fulfillment, Warehousing and distribution operation as well as Inventory control to support business plan
- Management of 3rd party logistics providers
Demand Flow Management:
- Ensuring continuous process and policy improvements to achieve excellence in demand flow management
- Develop and delivery monthly reporting in tracking demand flow performance with identified improvement actions plan
- Responsible for optimizing logistics/ supply chain costs through reduction in inventory, improvement in lead time and delivery accuracy.
- Working closely with the respective sales regions and group functions on warehousing and transportation in optimizing cost and services levels.
- Champion the inventory management policy
- Moving category management
- Safety stock management
- Order optimization through on-going review with regions
- Develop methods and procedures for scheduling of product from suppliers to warehouses and customers
- Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met
- Manage customer service activities including order entry, customer satisfaction, interface with sales, factory, and quality ensuring that customer service creates competitive advantage in marketplace including resolving critical customer complaints
- Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution
- Lead, drive and manage a healthy inventory management globally to support the growth of the business
- To create & analyze reports that provide warning, reasons for status on key variables for present and future inventory quality ie sales forecasting.
- To initiate, develop and drive optimization projects in the following areas: Safety stock, inventory, order QTY, Transportation, warehousing, shipping, final orders, sky range
- Master´s level degree in Supply Chain Management or any related field
- More than 8 years of experience in end to end supply chain, demand planning, supply planning, relationship management experience
- People leadership experience
- Experience from global business and from large B2B corporations
Stephanie, Wei Yien Liew EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248