- To lead and develop Governance and Risk Management through the development, review and compliance of policies, standards, processes and guidelines
- Drive risk management efforts by ensuring effective risk reporting and review so that the risks of the organization are identified and reduced as well as the risk controls are developed and tested.
- Lead PDPA compliance for IT staff and the service providers.
- Responsible for processes to ensure that the personal data protection policies, standards and guidelines are appropriately implemented and enforced, weakness and new threats are identified, mitigated and controlled.
- Implement and review the processes to execute the crisis management and business continuity planning.
- Responsible for the periodic review of the business impact analysis, preparedness and readiness training, and awareness for staff and departmental business continuity managers.
- Manage and supervise the periodic IT audit and internal audit exercises to ensure sufficient control measures as well as checks and balances are put in place and ensure prompt follow-ups and closure of audit findings.
- Singaporean Only with min 8 years of relevant experiences
- Experiences in IT governance and risk management in a corporate role, and in leading the development and delivery of relevant framework, policies, standards and procedures.
- Experiences in infocomm risk, data protection and cyber security programmes
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977