Budgets and Grants Management
- Call and review Organisation's line divisions' budgets including Operating budget, Capital / Development budget and Programme budgets.
- Consolidate and analyse submissions, scrutinizing budget drivers and reasonableness of budget to ensure optimal use and allocation of funds to achieve strategic outcomes. Prepare presentation and make recommendations, if any to management, committees and Board for approval
- Support line divisions as business partner in financial management, financial risk assessment of grant programmes, securing/drawdown of funds and financial compliance.
- Improve budget marksmanship practices by equipping line divisions with readily accessible dashboards and transaction details for their pro-active financial management including re-allocation of resources to maximise the use of funds to achieve good marksmanship.
- Build management reporting and analysis tool to provide visibility to management and lines.
- Track, review and report of Organisation's allocation and utilisation of 5-year block budget ensuring optimal use of block funding.
- Liaise with other orgnisations on budget related issues and funds
- Background in Accountancy and Chartered Accountant
- At least 8 years of experience in Accountancy and/or Finance with minimum 5 years in financial planning & analysis
- Strong in database management, building dashboards and analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and multitask with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of SAP or Workday will be an added advantage.
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903