- Support the corporate marketing and related communications needs of the company.
- Prepare regular and timely internal communications for all company news and crafting key messages and materials for business leaders.
- Manage the content framework and pipeline for all communications channels whether internal, external, online and in social media.
- Leading corporate marketing activities as required
- Support recruitment marketing in outreach to attract new talent into the company.
- Degree in marketing, communications or other relevant discipline
- Relevant working experience of 2-3 years or more
- Experience in a technical capacity, complemented by experience in marketing and communications will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in using other social media platforms
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915