- Develop marketing plans, prepare proposals and decks.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Strategise and manage social media accounts. Optimising and managing of advertisements (Google, YouTube, Social Media, TikTok).
- Manage KOLs for various campaigns. Client and community management via events, workshops, and seminar
- Evaluate performance and provide recommendations to improve Campaign performance
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and manage simultaneous projects from a variety of verticals.
- Write and proofread effective copies and design basic marketing assets.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing.
- Prior experience in Campaign / Social Media Marketing and Brand Management will be advantageous.
- Experience in digital marketing and content management across a variety of social media platforms.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable to travel for business purposes.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080