- Driving the Overall Marketing & Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, in line with the brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Control over all the marketing budget and needs, both ATL & BTL, for all the brands across the region
- Collaborating with Communication/Media /Public Relations/ Digital/Event agencies and assisting in designing brand communication and deployment plans
- Devising campaign strategy, roll out plans & evaluation while handling brand management & communication activities
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including Digital and social media
- Assisting in product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing & deployment of promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Budget Management and tracking
- Competitor study and customer insights analysis
- ·In-charge of Product Launches at Country, Distributor & Dealer Levels
- Analysis of sales report, sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Work with business partners/vendors/printers/tie-up agencies in achieving business and brand objectives
- Training of Internal and External Team members on all products and brands
- Product Presentation to Architects, Designers, Developers and Distributors on a regular basis
- Oversee and liaise new and renewal of Quality certification in the region in line with industry standard
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in Marketing/Branding.
- Prior experience within the Architecture/Construction/Interior Design industries will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080