- Manage the unscheduled repairs of the production equipment and provide redesign/improvements to the equipments.
- Implement the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and ensure follow-up action to prevent recurrence of breakdowns.
- Lead repairs and improvement on the project implementation, and liaise with vendors/contractors on the scope of work.
- Lead the RCA, conduct investigation, create solutions and take full ownership of the report (Coordinating/follow-up investigation with team members).
- Compile and monitor the Equipment Reliability Action Tasks execution and completion, follow by the analyze and optimize.
- Lead on the spare parts Management and annual inventory stock-count.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of related maintenance experience in process plant.
- Possess knowledge in Mechanical / Process System (e.g. DCS).
- Good troubleshooting skills and communicating skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327