- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- 24/7 operations centre and standby role for after office hours support on monthly rotational basis
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience
- Understand the process and practices related to GNC support Templates and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ownership on critical incidents for customers to deliver resolution with in SLA.
- Perform IOS upgrades and patches to fix software and ensure that the environment is bug/vulnerable free by keeping system with up-to-date software.
- Troubleshoot production issues and network/security problems to fix any infra related issues and work with principal vendors and customer to provide the resolution within the proposed timelines.
- Performing RMA for hardware failures and replacement in production environment
- Perform health checks for the critical environments and ensure the systems running up to the standard and no potential failures.
- Setup staging and simulation for customer activities for critical jobs before actual tasks in production environment.
- Able to follow and meet customer SLA for all the incidents and requests / responsible for the service delivery
- Undertake escalation for Enterprise Networking related matters from level 1 helpdesk engineers, perform level 1/2/3 on site troubleshooting and hardware field replacement works for customers.
- Responsible for updating technical documentations for configuration changes made via helpdesks and/or managed services customers.
- Responsible for opening and closing of support tickets when applicable and providing timely updates to helpdesk personnel and customer for support cases
- Knowledge of ITIL principles, particularly Incident, Change, Problem and Service Management
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences in network operations including network, wireless, security technologies
- Experienced on working with vendors and customer on outage situation and provide direction to juniors and customer on recovering services affectively.
- Hands on experience in operations and BAU for fixing user/infra issues in production environment is essential
- Required multi product and technology knowledge on Cisco / Fortinet / HPE / Palo / F5
- Sound knowledge on Aruba Clearpass (NAC appliance, OnGuard) and Cisco ISE
- Good knowledge on Cisco Firepower and Fortinet firewalls. Paloalto and Checkpoint skills is a bonus
- Technical skills on Routing/Switching (Wireless technologies for troubleshooting and fixing user issues)
- Experience on performing patching on Aruba CPPM and Cisco ISE
- Able to perform the software patching for Routing/Switching/NXOS/Wireless/Fortinet/NAC on production environment with no-downtime where possible.
- Indepth understanding about Enterprise Networking Solutions such as VSS, VPC, Multicast, MPLS etc.
- Able to perform capture and log analysis using wireshark and other logging tools
- Familiar with the Network troubleshooting: L2 and L3 technologies and MPLS / Multicast
- Ability in performing local / remote IOS upgrades on different products and RMAs for faulty devices in production
- Working experience on multiple customer environments with multi-vendor products
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Network Operations Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345