As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assist the Manager to take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities are in compliance with regulations, laws and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services to our clients, while balancing the need to fulfil Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Cultivate and develop good working relationship with senior members of the clients.
- Good decision making ability, with visible demonstration of ownership of issues until resolution.
- Correct escalation of significant issues to line manager.
- Support the Team to keep up-to-date client information and complete checklists.
- Participate in projects from time to time to ensure Business meets compliance, audit, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Assist in REITs operations in particular the payment process.
- Arrange and keep up-to-date all client documents and any other REIT information in accordance with the internal procedure
- Facilitating open communication with trustee team members and staff members to identify any potential issues/improvements.
- Work effectively within the team but show appropriate levels of initiative.
- Bachelors degree in Banking and Finance or any related field
- At least 2 years working experience in similar or related industry
- Familiarity with client servicing, compliance, financial review is good to have
- Excellent numeracy, computer and analytical skills with keen attention to details
- Familiar and understand the challenges with payment processing.
- Desire to learn new things.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.