Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses.
As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
Actively contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
Contribute to organization's profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations longterm goals and objectives.
May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Database migration expertise (with all standard approaches like expdp/impdp, TTS, X-TTS, RMAN)
- Regular database operation knowledge
- Expert of oracle database internal
- Good knowledge on RAC and data guard
- Knowledge of ASM anxd cluster control
- Knowledge on Operating system relevant to oracle databases
- Upgrades / Patching / Database setup
- Good understanding and hand-on on Performance tuning Issues
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages like shell or perl for standardization and automation
- Familiarity with Sybase
- Good to have (RAC & DG) Certification, Knowledge of 12C, OCA or OCP Certifications
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141