- Responsible for Order Fulfilment of direct orders placed Trade Customers via LBP or Intercompany.
- Performs order entry and screening of export compliance.
- Manages and fulfils customer expectations from order receipt to delivery as well as providing support to after sales services.
- Liaises with Purchasing and warehouse on delivery, supply issue, packaging, etc, to meet customer request date and requirement.
- Provides single point customer service contact to customers and Sales offices in Asia Pacific.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration or any related fields with at least 3 years of relevant experience from a manufacturing company.
- Similar or related work experience preferred.
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Office Applications).
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547