This position is in charge of establishing protocol plans & schedules for VIPs visiting client's office, supporting the overall introduction and schedule of client, and supporting Korean expatriates.
- Development of client's tour program.
- Presentation & briefing on client's' overview and vision for VIPs.
- Adjustment of VIP visit schedule and establishment of visit plan.
- VIP photoshoot, purchase and maintain VIP supplies, souvenirs.
- Establishment of HQ's executives visiting from Korea support plans for vehicles, hotels, etc.
- Visiting record management.
- Performing other assigned tasks related to VIP visits.
- Planning & implementation of client building dedication ceremony.
- Establishment of client's employee event plan (Employee encouragement gift & event, etc.)
- Establishment & implement plans for client's New Year's parties and year-end parties, etc.
- Operating a tour program for students visiting client's office.
[Korean Expat Support]
- Support related to the work/welfare of Korean Expats. (Support for entry to Singapore, Housing, Mobile, etc.)
- Support for visa issuance of Korean Expats & family.
- Support for early settlement in Singapore by Korean Expats & their families.
- Bachelor's degree
- Total 5~10 years of experience in the field of VIP service & Customer Service (AIR Crew)
- Experience in the field of VIP protocol IN Korean and Japanese company
- Having professional knowledge about VIP protocol.
- Communication capabilities to coordinate VIP visit schedules.
- Experience in planning visitor's tour programs & employees' events.
- Professional presentation and briefing skills.
- Preference for extensive experience & knowledge in Singapore hotels, restaurants, and transportation for VIPs.
- Preference for knowledge of the automobile industry.
- Proficiency with MS-Office and photography
- Proficiency (written & oral) in KOREAN (TOPIK II-Level 4) as this role required to coordinate the business trip schedules of the HQ's executives & to support Korean expats & their families.
Stephanie, Liew Wei Yien (Liu Weiyun) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248