- Responsible in leading the Process campaigns from the start of production and track the material with respect to quality and EHS
- Responsible for developing Manufacturing and Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures.
- Developing the process control system recipe or models.
- To investigate, troubleshoot and report findings on both quality and safety related manufacturing issues
- To develop, implement and monitor technical solutions for processing issues.
- Ensure the process meets the agreed site quality standards.
- Monitor, identify and implement improvements in processes and equipment.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with major in Chemistry
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a relevant manufacturing environment, preferably from Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Understanding equipment commissioning, various stages of qualification and process activities.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915