- Develop Manufacturing/Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the process control system recipe/ models.
- Investigate, report and troubleshoot findings on both quality and EHS related issues observed during manufacturing or during batch record review.
- Develop, implement and monitor robust preventive measures for processing issues.
- Play a pro-active role in ensuring the site safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment.
- Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates.
- Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required.
- Ensure we adhere to our approved procedures and update these as required.
- Own one or more multiple equipment/ GMP systems in production and present the system overview with evidence compliance to internal and external auditors.
- Subject matter expert for selected system/topics.
- Provide guidance to junior process engineers.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment and process understanding
- Proactive, has experience with high performance teams, good interpersonal and project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896