- Practical and effective interpretation, implementation and execution of both internal and external guidelines related to Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Lead comprehensive process hazard analysis on existing processes, facilities and capital projects.
- Participate in and/or lead incident investigations, act as technical expert for management of change, interpret the modelling of hazardous chemical release and use the modelling results in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), capital project reviews, emergency planning and compliance with the guidelines.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate the technical, safety and regulatory impact of proposed equipment and process changes as it applies to PSM and provide leadership in risk-based decision making.
- Participate and contribute with the revisions of site drawings and hazardous area classifications. Develop and deliver PSM related training materials to enhance the understanding and effectiveness of the PSM program.
- C0-lead cross function Process Safety Committee and engage subject matter expert to complete the technical aspects of safety case according to MHI regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in chemicals/ process safety / environmental engineering or science (pharmaceutical or chemistry).
- Technical know-how in process safety engineering, QRA, or PHA is essential.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing firm (such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical)
- 5 years of demonstrated process safety experience in the pharmaceutical API or related industries.
- Experience with dispersion modelling is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge on the following codes of practice: SS506 part 3, API510, Singapore Fire Safety Act is advantageous.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896