- Responsible to operate the plant equipment in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing based on established Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Perform Material receiving, material movement, dispensing, sampling, filter inspection, change out and charging operation as per SOP.
- Monitor process operation, trend and alarm using DeltaV Control System.
- Ensure proper communication and handling over of shift duties.
- Responsible for updating the Manufacturing Standard Work and Operation Standard work. Complete all documentation according to GMP and GDP standards.
- Troubleshoot all operating deviations and issues when required
- Responsible for preparation and cleaning of equipment for maintenance work
- Assist in project commissioning and validation activities as necessary.
- Perform task in assigned process train, which includes day to day operation, equipment & line cleaning and documentation.
- Actively participates in CI activities.
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in a technical discipline
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients manufacturing will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge in GMP and GDP standard
- Flexible with rotating shifts
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915