- Responsible for supporting the development and ongoing management of products and services under the Loyalty Solutions team in Asia Pacific.
- Manage existing and identify new products and services for the company
- Support in the development of elements of strategic business plans and product roadmaps
- Work with internal teams to analyze In-Market stakeholder needs and issues
- Provide input into profitability targets for different products within the region
- Provide ideas and support initiatives for enhancing and expanding existing product capabilities to meet existing demand
- Apply project management skills and follow internal product development processes to drive alignment, integration and execution among internal and external project stakeholders supporting the flawless development and implementation of the company products.
- Liaise with global and regional service providers to ensure alignment and flawless execution of new products and services.
- Communicate In-Market information, industry trends and market insights to internal stakeholders
- Support development of internal knowledge documents such as training materials, case studies and industry best practices
- Relevant experience in the payments or financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of travel products and lifestyle services having managed a similar product portfolio or worked in a similar product management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to many audiences
- Experience in managing products through the product lifecycle, with new product development experience a plus.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940