We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Performs the lead role in the Foundry manufacturing processes and techniques - Coach and Lead shop floor personnel on Quality Processes to achieve Foundry output
- Solve Complex Foundry Manufacturing problems and take an active role in troubleshooting Quality and Production yield related issues within Manufacturing.
- Coach and develop operational capabilities to optimize production
- Own, drive and manage all Foundry process activities including Core, Molding, Melting and Pouring processes
- Develop Foundry process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Establish/Improve Safe Procedures to ensure Safe working environment for the shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Systematic approach of Cause Effective Analysis for Foundry Non-Conformance/Failures to establish corrective actions
- Foundry Castings Output and Delivery
- Castings Quality Improvement
- On time Shipment
- Foundry Yield
- Foundry Core Processes
- Core Coating
- Foundry Sand Plant system
- Green sand processes and system
- Green sand Molding process
- Pepset Molding Process
- Induction Melting and pouring process
- Metallurgical process
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855