- Handle E2E Project Management
- Lead teams in all three areas i.e. Functional, Integration and Data Migration work streams)
- Drive at pace and manage end-to-end the delivery of Policy Admin, implementation (incl. Data Migration).
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Business and Technical Lead.
- Lead & manage multiple sub work streams within Shield / Individual Health work stream.
- Drive delivery through daily stand-ups, ensuring Pods / work streams are focused on the "must have" requirements
- Identify and help to resolve blockers & business problems, exploring options and solutions.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, dependencies and milestones.
- Promptly escalate with recommendations for path-to-green.
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- Keep abreast on latest technology / best practices in Data Migration to deliver changes to current approach, processes with efficiency and cost improvement.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Must have at-least 10 years' experience in managing large complex projects in Life / Health Insurance Industry.
- Must have hands-on experience in project managing Life and/or Health Insurance Policy Administration, system implementation and Data Migration
- Hands-on experience in implementation of eBAO policy admin or Data migration into eBAO PAS
- Experience in leading/coordinating with multiple PMs (regardless business or IT) & overseeing progress across various work streams.
- Excellent stakeholder management to "C-suite level", equipped with soft influencing skills to help drive decisions and resolve conflicts at pace.
- Good understanding of Jira / Confluence and using these tools to run Agile & Hybrid projects
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547