- To create a Project Management Office for company's supply chain International to monitor, control and report on project performance.
- To consolidate companies or assets through various types of financial transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, tender offers, purchase of assets, and management acquisitions.
- Develop competencies, set standards and methodologies, maintain and ensure project delivery at the right cost, right time and right quality.
- Perform research and monitor commercial business and identify development opportunities in same.
- Develop and deliver an integration program and ensure long term value for same.
- Organize and plan various M&A business set up and coordinate with various departments for same.
- Monitor all processes and provide recommendation for improvements if required.
- Monitor complex transactions and perform appropriate negotiations for same.
- Manage and evaluate all data, ensure accuracy and recommend appropriate solution for same.
- Develop and review various finance and operational processes for all acquisitions and mergers.
- Manage multiple projects from start to completion working with various stakeholders.
- Create a business case combining people, process and technology to meet financial goals.
- Lead strategic projects to deliver long term returns and value creation.
- Manage staff in multiple international locations to deliver short and long term goals.
- Manage customer and vendor interfaces.
- Collaborate with various teams to assess, design and deliver solutions.
- Min Degree or Master Degree in Science in any related field
- Min 8 years of working experience in customer-facing, merging and acquisitions, supply chain management for projects.
- Have worked in an international setting, managing people and project delivery in international markets.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889