As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Senior Project/ Program Manager- Insurance IT | Bank | Contract
- Obtains sponsor and stakeholder sign-off for deliverables, formally closes project, assesses stakeholder satisfaction, and captures feedback. Captures key learns from each project and feeds back into Global Transformation methodologies and best practice
- Articulates to stakeholders the targeted benefits and takes joint responsibility for benefits realization
- Manages the sponsor, working with them to ensure project deliverables are met
- Plans and manages the implementation of the change, to ensure benefits are realized and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. Ensuring that the organization and other change audiences are ready, willing, and able to function in the new business environment
- Works closely with delivery partners on planning, design and estimating, bringing together delivery partner teams; actively managing dependencies between these teams and other projects and programs
- Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success
- Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- Excellent experience in Project or Programme Management operating in a global environment with track record of business and IT programme delivery in a global, regional, and local structure.
- Insurance Industry experience
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Project Management and Business Analysis standards, tooling, and process.
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Knowledge of the Insurance business lines programmes and external environments is good to have
- Experience delivering change into the health function of Life Insurance institutions
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.